At DMAT we believe that our staff are our greatest asset. As a result, we invest a great deal of time and energy into ensuring that our staff development is targeted, collaborative and sustained. Examples of this include:
- Free access to our Research School training programmes
- Become a SCITT partner (recruitment and retention of the best trainees)
- Tailored support for non-teaching staff development
- Access to a wide variety of research evidence, including updates from Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) without having to search for it – let us know the area you are looking to address and we will send you the relevant research evidence.
- Opportunities for collaborative work across schools around curriculum planning and implementation.
- Free bespoke and co-constructed training from the Research School Team to address your school improvement priorities.
- Support for Early Career Teachers through the UCL IoE Early Career Framework programme
- Bespoke support for embedding an evidence informed approach to teacher development.